Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Questions from the Corners of Space and Time: Doctor Who?

Hello creatures of the past, present, and future! This is Reporter Ryder Eclipse the Great reporting in with another pressing question: Doctor who? People have been wondering what is the Doctor's name for the past fifty year so I've decided to find out. The person I've interviewed about this matter is a great tree of few words. He's a raccoon's sidekick and works for a weirdo named Peter Quill. He is Groot! Here's the interview.


Reporter Ryder Eclipse the Great: Hello, Groot. I've brought you here today to ask you a question as old as time itself.

Groot: I am Groot.

Reporter Ryder Eclipse the Great: And I am Ryder Eclipse the Great. The question you are here to answer is: what is the Doctor's name?

Groot: I am Groot.

Reporter Ryder Eclipse the Great: I really doubt that's his name. Do you watch Doctor Who?

Groot: I am Groot.

Reporter Ryder Eclipse the Great: When I was told you don't talk much I was not expecting this.

Groot: *grows a flower on his arm, plucks it off, and gives it to Reporter Ryder Eclipse the Great.* I am Groot.

Reporter Ryder Eclipse the Great: *takes flower* Uh, thank you.

Groot: *smiles*

Reporter Ryder Eclipse the Great: Well, I guess we're done here. Good bye, Groot.

Groot: I am Groot.

Reporter Ryder Eclipse the Great: *teleports away from the Marvel universe*


Now you all know that the Doctor's name is I Am Groot. Hope you enjoyed today's question. If you have a question for Reporter Ryder Eclipse then please leave it in the comments. Have a shiny day and may the Force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something to say? Really?