Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I'm a Time Lord

Yes, you read the title of this post right. I am a Time Lord, or Time Lady technically, and no, I am not joking. I have two hearts, a sonic screwdriver, and a TARDIS. Actually I don't currently have a TARDIS due to the fact that I miss placed it a few hundred years ago (would tell you how I managed to misplace a TARDIS but its a long story involving cybercows, coffee, and a rabbit) but that doesn't matter. I still own one even if I don't know where it is.

How am I a Time Lady if the Doctor was the last Time Lord you ask? Well, remember that one episode of Doctor Who? The Doctor's Daughter season four, episode six? Remember that episode? You don't? Go watch it. Now. It's awesome. But anyways, so the Doctor is cloned in that episode and Jenny, his clone, is a Time Lord and at the end of the episode she goes out and travels through space. Well, eventually she got married and had a kid. That kid is me. So technically I'm half Time Lord but I was born in the TARDIS so I have all of the Time Lord abilities.

Missing: TARDIS
Reward: Traveling through time and space
(This is just a random photo of a vending machine from
the internet. My TARDIS my not look exactly like this)
Now that you know how I am a Time Lady lets get into my history. As I mentioned earlier I miss placed my TARDIS a few hundred years ago and I've been living on Earth since then. Since searching for the TARDIS gets boring after a few decades I started to write. I wrote under the pen name H.G. Wells. I am H.G. Wells. How else do you think he, or she technically (I would explain how H.G. Wells is actually a girl but its a long story), came up with the idea for The Time Machine? I've actually had several names over the years. Most of them are authors others are artists. Some of my past lives I was just a normal person who occasionally fought of Dalek invasions. I'm currently a writer but I still have yet to publish anything.

So, that's everything you need to know about me. Later this week I'll be posting my first character interview, or at least be asking for questions for my first character interview, so check in later if you have anything to ask Alexis Raven. Oh, and also, if you ever run across a vending machine that's bigger on the inside let me know because its probably my TARDIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something to say? Really?