Monday, November 3, 2014

I'm a Writer

Hello humans and aliens of the universe. As you probably already know I'm a writer. If  you never realized this before now you obviously haven't read anything else on this wonderful blog. You should go read the rest of my blog. Go do it now. You done? Good.

So, anyways, since I'm a writer I've decided to start posting writing related things on this blog. I might start doing book/tv show/movie reviews as well. You may be asking yourself what I mean by writing related things. The answer to that question is that I'll be occasionally posting my personal writing tips. Sort of like my how to beat writers block post that you should go read. Since I'm also doing NaNoWriMo I'll be posting weekly updates about that. What is NaNoWriMo you ask? Well, it stands for Nation Novel Writing Month and the goal of NaNoWriMo is to write 50,000 words in your novel during the month of November. I'm writing the forth-ish draft of my book Death's Quest for NaNoWriMo. I'll tell you all about my amazing book that you might eventually read if I ever get to a final draft and publish it in another blog post. I'll also be posting a character interview once a month-ish. That's everything I can think of to tell you about today. Good bye, humans, aliens, and non-organic beings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something to say? Really?